Prep 1 min
Cook 6 mins
Quick, easy and tasty.
- 4 white fish fillets
- pepper, freshly ground
- 60 g butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- Sprinkle fish with pepper.
- Combine butter, juice and herbs in a large shallow dish, cook on HIGH for 1 minutes.
- Add the fish in a single layer, cover and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes or until fish is tender.
This was really good and so easy to do, used fresh lemon thyme and parsley also took Mae East's advice and added salt. I used Leatherjacket fillets for this. As these fillets are fairly thin and my micro is 1200W power only took 2 mins to cook.
I didn't have fresh parsley or thyme. I used half the amount or dried herbs-it was fine. Excellent flavour, but I thought it needed a sprinkle of salt. So unbelieveably easy to make-and so fast! Looked really good, too. I used flounder for this.