Peppered Chicken With Creamy Sauce
- Combine butter and garlic in a small bowl, cook on HIGH for about 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Brush the chicken with this mixture, then toss in peppercorns.
- Place chicken in a single layer in a shallow dish.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 minutes, turning the chicken during the cooking time. Melt extra butter in a small bowl on HIGH about 30 seconds, stir in flour, stock cube, cream, wine and marsala.
- Pour over the chicken, cook on HIGH about 6 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens and the chicken is tender; turn chicken and stir sauce several during cooking time. Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui.
- New Zealand.