Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Juicy and tasty black pepper chicken wings
- 12 chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 5 cloves garlic, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh black peppercorns, ground
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon light soya sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dark soya sauce
- Clean chicken wings and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rub all the marinade ingredients over the wings and keep in covered container.
- Store in refrigerator for several hours.
- Arrange chicken on a tray and grill until browned.
- Serve warm.
- You can also grill the wings but remember to flip over the wings more often as honey tends to get burnt easily.
Since my Husband and I don't care for wings, I used 2 boneless chicken breasts cut into chunks. I followed the directions exactly for the sauce. (For anyone who has not tried dark soy sauce, I would highly recommend it, it's the only kind our Chinese exchange student ate!) I found it a tad spicy, but my husband loved it! Thanks for the great recipe!