Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy eat this chicken by itself or in a hard roll.
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless &,boneless
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Coat both sides of chicken with pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Cook chicken in oil about 20 minutes, turning once.
- Cook until juice is no longer pink when centers are cut.
- Mix honey and butter.
- Top hot chicken with honey/butter mixture.
A ho-hum recipe. Does the trick if you want a fast meal, but that's about it. Tried it because of the other good reviews, but there are better, tastier and just as simple chicken recipes out there.
The honey butter is a great combination! I served it with fried rice and carrots, and that went over well. I would suggest (if you have thick chicken breasts) slicing the breast in half prior to searing, as I had an uneven cook at the end. Overall though, very tasty!
We enjoyed this recipe. I am always looking for lower sodium recipes, and this was a nice variation. Hubbie asked me to make it again!