1/1 Photo of Peppered Chicken Breast
Carmen B.'s Note:
Elegant enough for a dinner party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Rub chicken with oil; sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- 2Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- 3Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 4Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cornstarch and sour cream until smooth; set aside.
- 5In a small saucepan, combine the broth, grape juice and onions.
- 6Bring to a boil; cook for 4-5 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1 cup.
- 7Gradually whisk in the sour cream mixture.
- 8Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 9Stir in mustard until blended.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppered Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 509.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 26.1 g