Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From "Fast Chicken"/The Hawthorn Series
Make and share this Peppered Chicken and Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Roughly dice the chicken.Cook the chicken and garlic in butter and oil until is browned.
- Reduce the heat and add carrot and celery. Toss well, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the wine, cream, crushed peppercorns and bay leaves.
- Cook, covered, for another 5 minutes.
- Season and remove the bay leaves.
What a delightful recipe Little! I did not have any chicken thighs, so I used two chicken breasts and diced them. Everything else was as posted and we LOVED the wine and cream sauce with the peppercorns. ( I threw a few pink pepppercorns in too.) I served this for lunch today with rice and steamed broccoli. Made for the herb of the month in the French forum,BAY! Merci encore, FT:-)