Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a good little appetizer. I like them with a little sour cream.
- 2 round pita bread, 6 inch
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut each pita into 6 wedges.
- Separate each wedge into 2 pieces.
- In a small bowl, stir rest of the ingredients together.
- Spread mixture evenly on wedges.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are browned.
Delish! I made this to accompany dinner and we enjoyed these. I made as directed and mine cooked in 10 minutes. Next time I think it would be good to add some red pepper flakes to them. thanks mydesigirl for posting. Made as a pressie for 12 Days of Christmas.
This gets 5 plus, wonderful crisp tasty appetizer. I only made 8, added some chili pepper instead of regular pepper. They are really crisp ,have great flavor and only take minutes to make - Thanks mydesigirl for a lovely Sunday appy