- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic; sauté for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add the tomato, salt, and peppers; sauté 2 minutes. Add cauliflower. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 12 minutes or until tender.