Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just a slight twist to your usual Breakfast bacon. Try it you may love it!
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put the bacon on a rack over a roasting pan.
- Lightly sprinkle the bacon with brown sugar& the black pepper.
- Bake apprx 15 minutes or until done.
- It should be golden& crispy.
- Serve really hot.
I am not a big bacon eater, but my husband likes it. I tried this. It was sweet and hot. But my husband raved about it for days. I really think he enjoyed it because he has asked me to make it again. Always the sign of a really good recipe.
Sweet and oh so good! I served this with another 'zaar recipe (Baked Ham and Cheese Roll) Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll by Karen Monahan. But minus the ham because we had this tasty bacon instead..lol A real hit, like homemade honey cured bacon. Thanks for posting. =)
These were a hit! My family ate them as is but I think they would taste even better on a sandwich. Next time though I will line the pan for easier clean up:)