- 4 lbs beef t-bone steaks
- 12 ounces beer
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, snipped
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- cracked black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- For marinade:.
- Combine, bear, onion, mustard, parsley,chili sauce, worcestershire, brown sugar, paprika and black pepper.
- in a non reactive pan cover steaks with marinade. cover with plastic wrap and leave in fridge overnight.
- drain steaks, discard marinade. sprinkle steaks with cracked pepper.
- grill over medium coals to desired degree of doneness, turning once 1/2 way through cooking.