Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fast to fix, and a zesty taste make this a winner.
Make and share this Peppercorn Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- Rub pepper over both sides of the steak.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In ungreased skillet, on med-hi heat, brown steaks on each side.
- Add butter and garlic; cook 4 minutes, turning steaks once.
- Add worcestershire sauce, cook 6-7 minutes longer, turning once, until desired doneness.
- Remove steaks; keep warm.
- In skillet add broth, mustard and sugar.
- Stir to loosen browned bits.
- Mix cornstarch and water; add to pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Serve with steaks.
Inez, I have never enjoyed steaks as much as since I have been using your recipes! I used some rib eyes for this recipe, and the meat came out perfectly juicy. This sauce was just excellent, I loved the bite it had. SO took one bite and declared it a 5* recipe right away. I served the steaks with some au gratin potatoes and green beans. What a meal! I also really appreciate how easy your recipes are to follow.
the best peppercorn steak ever, bar none got rave reviews too!!
I used this recipe as Sunday dinner. I cooked it with a slight variation. I used mccormick peppercorn and garlic grillmates rub. In a large bowl I combined the mccormick mix with the mustard, worcheshire sauce, beef broth, and a tsp of water. i marinaded the 4 tbones for 25 minutes and cooked them in a ungreased skillet. once they were cooked on both sides I added butter, then minutes later I added the cornstarch and water mixture which created a nice peppercorn sauce. the outcome was excellent! my hubby even enjoyed it!