Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Gotta love salmon. This is probably my favourite way to prepare it. From First for Women magazine 5/2/05
- 2 lbs whole salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed peppercorn blend
- 1⁄2 cup capers
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- Heat the oven to 450°F.
- Place the fillet on a broiler rack coated with a bit of olive oil or a cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Brush onto salmon.
- Place the rack in the oven.
- Reduce the heat to 425°F.
- Roast 15 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.