Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delightfully different potato salad strictly for black pepper lovers. Preparation time does not include any time to chill.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, about 8 medium
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle peppercorn ranch dressing
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Place cold eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water to about 1 inch. Heat over medium high heat until boiling. Cook 10 minutes, drain, and cover with cold water; set aside.
- Meanwhile, pan fry bacon to desired crispness, or use your favorite method to cook bacon. Cut into 1 inch pieces and drain on paper toweling. Set aside.
- Clean potatoes and place in another saucepan; cover with water. Boil until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and cut into quarters, or dice if you prefer. Set aside to cool.
- Peel cooled eggs. Remove yolks to a large bowl. Rough chop egg whites. Add the Peppercorn Ranch Salad Dressing to the egg yolks in the bowl and combine. Add remaining ingredients and stir together. Chill 2 hours, then serve.