Recipe by knitaholic
This came from a TOH publication in 2003. It is easy, tasty, and elegant enough for drop in guests.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pork according to package directions. Cool to room temperature.
- Place tenderloin in center of puff pastry sheet. Brush edges of pastry with egg. Bring edges together and press to seal. Fold ends under.
- Place on baking sheet, seam-side down.
- Brush with remaining egg.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.