Recipe by Jan in Lanark
A decadent little sauce makes this pork very tender and moist. Tastes like it should be harder to make than it is!
Top Review by KPD
this was devine!! i used a peppercorn marinated pork tenderloin. i coated that with a mixture of peppercorns, garlic powder, and salt. i drizzled the meat with brandy, and then roasted in the oven for 40 minutes until meat was 160 degrees. i doubled the sauce and cooked on the stove. poured sauce over sliced tenderloin and roasted garlic mashed potatoes!! yummy!! will make often... thanks for this delish keeper, jan!
- 2.46-4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper, on the coarse side
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 29.58 ml butter
- 44.37 ml brandy
- 118.29 ml whipping cream
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.25 ml thyme
- 0.25 ml marjoram
- 0.25 ml rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Press pepper into all sides of tenderloin.
- Heat butter in a frying pan that just fits the pork and brown over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Pour brandy over the pork.
- Mix remaining ingredients and stir into pan.
- Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove pork and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Pour sauce over top.