Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a great gift given in clear glass or plastic peppermills!
- 1 cup whole black peppercorn
- 1⁄2 cup whole white peppercorns
- 1⁄2 cup whole green peppercorn
- 1⁄2 cup whole pink peppercorns or 1⁄2 cup red peppercorns
- 1⁄2 cup whole allspice
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Divide into 4 glass jars.
- Seal and label jars.
- Note: I found the green and pink peppercorns at my local health food store in bulk.
Great mix. Love the flavor of pink peppercorns. Left the allspice out (personal preference). Perfect for gifts or for your own grinder at home!
Such a simple and nice mix to make. I love coarse ground mixed peppercorns on almost everything. Such a nice complex flavor. I had enough to fill up my table pepper grinder, 2 small jars, and one large jar and will fill up more small jars after I buy more. Thanks Sharon for sharing. Made in memory of your beloved husband.
makes a really pretty gift. i also just threw it into my pepper grinder together, it's stainless steel, and the fresh peppercorns and allspice taste great when freshly ground.