Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's one you could try.
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 1⁄2-4 teaspoons cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 4 teaspoons water
- 1 pinch salt
- to taste milk (optional)
- Dissolve bouillon cube in warm water.
- Combine all ingredients (except milk) in medium bowl and whisk to blend.
- Put in tightly-lidded bowl and refrigerate three hours.
- Should keep for 10 days.
- If mixture is too thick, add a few drops of milk.
I made this with a sandwich dressing in mind. I started with left overs from "South Beach Chicken Skillet". Made "Pita Bread" for the bread. Then topped it with this one. I have to admit, I doubled the worcestershire and bouillon. The end result was an awsome pita sandwich that was loaded with taste, and pretty good for your health. Thanks Tonkats!
This is an excellent dressing! I served it over butter lettuce with sliced mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, bacon crumbles and crumbled bleu cheese-yummy! Thanks for posting this- it's a keeper!