Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Cooking Light.
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, 1 lb each, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Heat small saucepan over medium. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion, ginger, and garlic; saute 2 minute Add water and sugar; bring to a boil. Cook til reduced to 1/2 c (about 5 min). Remove from heat; carefully stir in soy, vinegar, and mustard. Add butter, stirring with a whisk. Keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rub tenderloins evenly with pepper, thyme and salt. Heat a large, ovenproof nonstick skillet over med-high. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork, browning on all sides, about 5 minute Bake at 350 for 23 min or til thermometer registers 160. Let stand 10 minute Cut each tenderloin into 12 slices; serve with sauce.