Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is the meal my grandson calls the best meat he ever tasted. The whole family loves it too.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup peppercorn, ground (assorted)
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 quart milk
- 3 tablespoons peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Sprinkle the peppercorns on a piece of foil.
- Spray the entire pork loin with cooking spray.
- Roll the tenderloin in the peppercorns until fully crusted and pat them into the meat.
- In a saute pan, quickly brown the pork on all sides.
- Place on a rack, uncovered in a 325 oven and roast for about 2 hours until meat thermometer reaches 170.
- For the Gravy:.
- With whisk mix flour and milk in large pan, add butter, peppercorns and salt.
- Cook until thickened, lower heat, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Slice meat into 1/2" slices.
- Serve with gravy.
Yummy!!!! I have made this twice now, and I went a little easier on the pepper the second time. Didn't add so much to the gravy. This is a big hit in our home, the pork is so tender, and the combination with the gravy is the best. This is on our monthly rotation menu.