Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 3 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons green peppercorns, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 bouillon cube, crushed
- Saute shallots in 3 T butter until gold in color.
- Add brandy and reduce by half on high heat.
- Add bouillon, peppercorns, and mustard.
- When cool mix with butter and cream.
- Store in refrigerator.
I halved the recipe, rolled it into a cylinder and used it for grilled steaks- excellent flavour. Would be good on any grilled meat or chicken.