Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For colour, you could also include 1 tsp (5 mL) pink peppercorns. Great if you cut slices off to place on steaks as soon as they come off the grill. From Food and Drink.
- 9.85 ml black peppercorns
- 9.85 ml white peppercorns
- 9.85 ml green peppercorns
- 4.92 ml coriander seed
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- Place peppercorns and coriander seeds in a food processor and process until broken apart but with some texture.
- Add butter and combine.
- Place butter on sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a log. Refrigerate for up to a week and then freeze, if not used.
Very nice. I did add a 5 blend peppercorn because it was what I had a just a pinch of salt, but I did use unsalted butter. Loved the coriander. I served it over a skirt steak thin sliced medium rare. It was great. Had some simple rice pilaf and it was great. Had some sauteed kale fiddle greens on the side which were great! The peppercorn butter was great. Over bread, absolutely, I just did the steak, but can see it on sandwiches as well easily. Lots of uses. Thx for a great easy recipe. Kim
I'm into flavored butters now. Well,now that I can make bread -so far just no knead- I need something to top it with. I loved this and the addition of coriander seed was nice. Made for ZWT6
Made as directed. Very delightful! Thanks, ~Leslie~! Made for ZWT5, Kitchen Witches.