Recipe by Lorac
I love finding really exciting new recipes! I think I'll invite some friends over just to show off this recipe from Dare Foods.
Top Review by Izzy Knight
This is unusually good! I am a big fan of brie of blue cheese and I think the combination is a killer. However, I did find the dip a little too thick (and my chip got "stuck") so add some yogurt at the end. and make sure you do chill (because the cheese have been sitting at room temperature.) and black peppercorn worked just fine for me.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces brie cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup cracked pink peppercorns