Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Delicious and savory, these go great with soups and stews.
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients with a fork until blended.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Spoon biscuit batter into 4 mounds, about 3 inches apart on cookie sheet, spreading each into a 3 inch round.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until golden.
- Serve hot.
These were good and went well with beef stew. My DH doesn't like thyme so I left it out in his biscuits. I do like thyme and enjoyed the flavor. Thanks Jen!