Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Perfect to serve with crackers while entertaining. Most of prep time is chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons coursely ground pepper
- In medium bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sour cream and garlic salt to cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Add swiss cheese and parsley, mix well.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Shape into ball or log and roll in pepper.
- Serve with crackers.