- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup blackberry jam
- 1⁄2 cup blackberries, fresh or 1⁄2 cup frozen blackberrie
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 sirloin steaks
- 3 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- In small saucepan, combine jam, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Cook over medium heat until jam is melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add berries.
- Rub dry seasonings onto both sides of each steak.
- When ready to grill, oil grill rack.
- Place steaks on grill over medium heat and cook until steaks reach desired doneness.
- To serve, spread glaze onto steaks and top with berries.