Recipe by Bella Rachelle
I was tired of buying this from a deli for lunch and wanted to make it for dinner and this is the recipe they gave me to make it at home. It is very simple and is definitely a comfort food. Serve with mashed potatoes and a veggie and you have a great easy dinner! Enjoy!!
- 8 cube steaks
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packagesof dry gravy mix, make as directed on package (I use one regular & one mushroom package)
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced 1
- 2 medium onions, sliced 1
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a baking dish season both sides of the cube steaks, cover with foil and cook for about 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink.
- While steak are cooking go ahead and prepare the gravy, and cut peppers & onions.
- Drain off any liquid from the baking dish, put peppers & onion slices over meat and then cover with gravy, place the foil back on.
- Cook about 25-30 minutes longer until veggies are tender.
- Enjoy this great dish!