Recipe by alarra
I was just looking for a way to get rid of leftover hamburger patty and make a quick simple meal.
- 150 g fusilli (pasta spirals)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced meat, cooked
- bacon bits
- shaved parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- cook pasta in 1.5L water with 1tbsp salt until al dente.
- while pasta is cooking, heat oil in a saucepan with the garlic, pepper blend and a pinch of salt until the garlic is golden (note: sometimes I use the olive oil the sun-dried tomatoes are packed in).
- add the meat until coated in the sauce and warmed through.
- turn off heat and let the garlic sauce stand
- drain the cooked pasta, then return to the pan on medium heat.
- Add the butter and coat the pasta in the melted butter.
- Add the garlic sauce and mix well.
- Season with salt, bacon bits, and parmesan as you like.
- Serve with a side salad of mixed greens for a bit of balance.