My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 566.99 g boneless round steak, 1/2 inch thick cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, julienned
- 29.58 ml butter
- 2 (850.48 g) can tomato sauce
- 226.79 g package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 453.59 g package fettuccine
- 78.07 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 1In a large skillet, saute the steak, green pepper and onion in butter until the meat is no longer pink.
- 2Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, salt, basil and pepper.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until meat is tender.
- 5Cook fettuccine according to package directions, drain.
- 6Top with steak mixture, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Steak Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.4
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.5 mg
- Sodium 1508.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 36.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless round steak