- 2 lbs round steaks or 2 lbs stew meat
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 can water chestnut, drained
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 6 cups white rice, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steak into bite-size pieces and brown in a large skillet with a little oil.
- While browning cut bell pepper and onion into bite-sized pieces.
- Just cover the now-browned meat with water and add onion and pepper.
- Add soy sauce and one can of water chestnuts.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Dissolve corn starch in cool water and add to the mixture to thicken.
- Serve over rice.