Recipe by MustangMom
This is delicious any time of the year, but we particularly love it when our garden is full of tomatoes, peppers, and onions! A family favorite!
Top Review by lauralie41
Wonderful recipe!! I love pepper steak and have only eaten it in restaurants. This was so easy to make at home and tasted great! I did use 2 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, and 3 roma tomatoes. Will double the recipe from now on so we can have leftovers. Thank you so much MustangMom for posting!
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut in very thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (I add more)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup green pepper, cut in 1 inch slices
- 1 cup onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges (eighths)