Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From Dream Dinners cookbook. Can be tripled, and cook one tonight and freeze two for later!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef bottom round steaks, cut into 1/2-inch slices across the grain
- 2 cups green peppers, 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Combine ingredients into crockpot and stir.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- For freezing: combine all ingredients into large ziploc bag. Thaw before cooking.