Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Strips of steak and peppers served on a bed of rice.
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 slice round steak, cut 1/4-inch thick
- 3 red peppers or 3 green peppers, cut into strips
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 8 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- mushroom (optional)
- Brown garlic and steak in oil.
- Remove meat & add peppers, onions & tomatoes.
- Cook till onions are clear.
- Mix Soya sauce, cornstarch, beef bouillon and sugar.
- Add sauce mixture and meat to vegetables.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes and add mushrooms at the last 5 minutes. (you can cook longer if you want vegetables to be more cooked).
- Serve on a bed of rice.