1/2 Photos of Pepper Steak
Another family favourite. I'm not giving cooking times for steaks, only sauce as it's up to you how you like your steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the steaks to your liking- (remembering they will have to rest and keep warm about 10 minutes, so they will continue to cook).
- 2Remove the cooked steaks from the pan, and add the brandy allow a little of it to cook away, add the peppercorns to the pan and crush about half of them with the back of a fork.
- 3Add the beef stock and cook over a high heat for a couple of minutes to reduce by about half.
- 4Add the cream and continue to cook over a high heat for a few more minutes until this mixture has again reduced by half-or to a nice consistency.
- 5Add the worchestershire sauce and the chives and serve over your steaks.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Steak
Serving Size: 1 (943 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1283.0
- Calories from Fat 1056
- Total Fat 117.3 g
- Saturated Fat 64.3 g
- Cholesterol 353.7 mg
- Sodium 1226.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: