Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This stir-fry makes a great accompaniment to just about any main course.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium summer squash, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter for 2 minutes.
- Stir in peppers; cook for 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini, summer squash, and carrot; saute 3 -4 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with seasonings.