Top Review by Evian
This was very tasty! We had the pork chops with Vegetable Korma and a salad with Sesame Ginger dressing. My husband and I give it 4 stars. It would've rated a five except that it was just a little too salty. Next time I make this recipe, I'll try using only half a teaspoon of salt.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white pepper, coarsely crushed
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler.
- Stir together cumin, salt, black pepper, white pepper, cayenne, coriander, garlic, and olive oil in small bowl until well mixed.
- Rub on both sides of chops.
- Broil pork chops 3 inches from gas broiler or 1-1/2 inches from electric broiler, turning once, until crispy on the outside and still slightly pink near bone, about 15 minutes total cooking time.