Rib Steak is the best! (but it can be improved upon). This recipe, adapted from a Montreal restaurant, is an alternative method of preparing Rib Steak that incorporates lots of garlic and lots of black pepper (which is not as hot as it looks). You will Love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Evenly distribute garlic and pepper to both sides of steaks and press in with the back of a tablespoon.
- 2Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- 3BBQ on very hot grill to preferred doneness.
- 4Remove to a plate and add salt as preferred.
- 5Light brandy and pour over steaks.
- 6Let brandy (or cognac) burn out.
- 7Serve immediately with a nice Caesar Salad.
- 8(Steak can also be topped with Bearnaise sauce at this time for a very special presentation).
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Rib Steak Flambe
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rib eye steaks