Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From: "The Art of South American Cookery" by Myra Waldo, 1961ed. Posted for Zaar World Tour 4.
- Chop the peppers and onions together or process, using the medium blade of a food processor.
- Cover pepper/onion mix with boiling water and let stand 5 minutes; drain.
- Add the vinegar, sugar, salt, chili pepper, celery seed, and mustard seed.
- Bring mixture to a boil and cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Pack into sterile jars and let stand for 3 days before serving.