- 6 green peppers
- 6 red peppers
- 16 quarts hot peppers (1/2 bushel)
- 1 quart mustard
- 1 quart apple cider vinegar
- 3 lbs brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove all seeds and veins (WEAR GLOVES!).
- In a food processor, grind all peppers together.
- In a large pot, mix all ingredients together, except flour.
- Heat slowly to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- When mixture boils, mix flour with some water, (like a thick gravy) and slowly add to peppers.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Fill jars and cold pack them for 15 minutes.