Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from my husband's aunt. It's one of his favorites
Make and share this Pepper Relish recipe from Food.com.
- Remove all seeds and veins (WEAR GLOVES!).
- In a food processor, grind all peppers together.
- In a large pot, mix all ingredients together, except flour.
- Heat slowly to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- When mixture boils, mix flour with some water, (like a thick gravy) and slowly add to peppers.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Fill jars and cold pack them for 15 minutes.