Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe I haven't tried, just didn't want to lose it.
- 1 lb boneless pork loin chop, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 3 (6 inch) pita breads, halved and warmed
- Sprinkle pork with pepper and salt, in a large skillet, saute pork in oil until juices run clear.
- Add red peppers; cook and stir until heated through. Remove from theheat.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, milk andgarlic.
- Spoon pork misture into lettuce-lined pita halves.
- Drizzle with dressing.