Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ideal for a party. Easy to make and looks great on a large platter surrounded with crackers as a large brie style disc or as smaller ones. Keeps well. Can be shaped in any style to suit.
- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g tasty cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, cracked
- Beat grated cheddar cheese, cream cheese, melted butter, crushed garlic, vinegar and sour cream until all are well mixed. Chill in bowl.
- Shape and roll in mixture of cracked pepper and poppy seeds. Chill until ready to use.