1/3 Photos of Pepper Popper Sliders
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
Fun to say-Easy to make-Delicious to eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 count) bags rhodes warm-n-serve crusty rolls or 2 (6 count) bags sourdough rolls
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 6 tomatoes, slices
- 6 lettuce leaves
- prepared guacamole
- 1Bake rolls following directions on package.
- 2In a small bowl, combine peppers, bacon and cream cheese.
- 3Mix well. In a large bowl, combine garlic, salt and pepper.
- 4Crumble beef over garlic mixture and mix well.
- 5Shape into twelve 3 to 4-inch patties.
- 6Spoon pepper mixture onto center of six patties.
- 7Top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal.
- 8Grill burgers and top with cheese.
- 9Split rolls and fill with burgers, tomato, lettuce and guacamole.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Popper Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.6 mg
- Sodium 616.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 22.4 g