Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
Fun to say-Easy to make-Delicious to eat.
Top Review by anniesnomsblog
We loved these! Even though it looks like a lot of ingredients, it was really simple to put together and I loved the filling in each slider. Biting into your burger meat and getting peppers, bacon and cheese was so good! The addition of guacamole with the fresh tomato and lettuce was great too, it added another layer of flavour. Definitely be making these again!
- 2 (6 count) bagsrhodes warm-n-serve crusty rolls or 2 (6 count) bags sourdough rolls
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 6 tomatoes, slices
- 6 lettuce leaves
- prepared guacamole
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake rolls following directions on package.
- In a small bowl, combine peppers, bacon and cream cheese.
- Mix well. In a large bowl, combine garlic, salt and pepper.
- Crumble beef over garlic mixture and mix well.
- Shape into twelve 3 to 4-inch patties.
- Spoon pepper mixture onto center of six patties.
- Top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal.
- Grill burgers and top with cheese.
- Split rolls and fill with burgers, tomato, lettuce and guacamole.