Recipe by Mom2Rose
I have been making this dressing for almost 10 years now. It is incredible and very easily tailored to everyone's liking. You can add more of certain ingredients and omit the ones you don't want or don't have available. My measurements are somewhat approximate as I have gotten used to just shaking the spice bottles over the mixing bowl and adding more of certain ingredients to get it to my taste. So by all means, use the mayo/milk as a base for your special dressing and run with it!
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for the Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap #85--Feb. 2014 and this is another winner for us. I cut the recipe in half but otherwise followed the instructions....love the dill! I served this, of course, over salad greens, tomato and onions and also with your recipe#230034#230034 and mashed potatoes. Wonderful dinner and one I will repeat again. Thank you for posting.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk (or more if needed to thin dressing)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (freshly grated, not stuff in green can)
- 1 tablespoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients listed above.
- Cover and store in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight for best flavor.
- TO Serve: Serve with your favorite salad. I make a salad of mixed greens, drained can of corn and red onion plus croutons!