1/1 Photo of Pepper & Lemon Swordfish Steaks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees, or prepare the grill.
- 2Place each piece of fish on the center of 4 double layers of foil.
- 3Top each evenly with lemons, onion, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and salt.
- 4Make packets by bringing the 2 sides of the foil up to meet in the center and folding edges over, then folding the edges of each together.
- 5Allowing room for the packets to expand, crimp the edges.
- 6If baking, place the packets on a baking sheet.
- 7Bake or grill until the fish is opaque, 10-12 minutes.
- 8Open packets carefully when testing for doneness, as steam will escape.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper & Lemon Swordfish Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.3 mg
- Sodium 275.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 29.0 g