Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe is sweet and a little spicy and really different.
- 4 (907.18 g) can crescent roll dough
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 78.07 ml red pepper jelly
- 14.79 ml honey
- preheat oven to 325.
- unroll 1 can crescent dough unto lightly floured surface.
- divide into 2 pieces separating at center perforation.
- press each piece into a 7 inch square, pressing perforations to seal.
- bring corners of each square to a center, partially overlapping and lay each corner in center using thumb making a small indentation.
- repeat with remaining crescents and move to lightly greased cookie sheet.
- stir together cream cheese and egg. stir together pepper jelly and honey.
- spoon 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture onto each dough square and top with jelly mixture.
- bake at 375 15-18 minutes until golden brown.