Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is sweet and a little spicy and really different.
Make and share this Pepper Jelly Danish recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 325.
- unroll 1 can crescent dough unto lightly floured surface.
- divide into 2 pieces separating at center perforation.
- press each piece into a 7 inch square, pressing perforations to seal.
- bring corners of each square to a center, partially overlapping and lay each corner in center using thumb making a small indentation.
- repeat with remaining crescents and move to lightly greased cookie sheet.
- stir together cream cheese and egg. stir together pepper jelly and honey.
- spoon 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture onto each dough square and top with jelly mixture.
- bake at 375 15-18 minutes until golden brown.