Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Try serving this on top of crackers that have been spread with cream cheese or on a grilled turkey or chicken sandwich.
- Remove the stems and seeds from the peppers. Grind the peppers in a food processor until liquefied. Measure 3/4 cup in a hot, heavy saucepan.
- Grind the hot chilies in the same way and add to pan with the bell pepper.
- Add vinegar and sugar; bring to full rolling boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; add liquid pectin and stir for 2 minutes.
- Skim foam with a metal spoon. Ladle into hot jars and seal. Process in hot water bath for 5 minutes.