1/1 Photo of Pepper Jack Stuffed Chicken
weekend cooker's Note:
The spicy and Mexican seasonings gives plenty of zip to these tender chicken rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cheese into two 2 1/4 in 1 inch x 3/4 inch strips.
- 2Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 3Place a strip of cheese down the center of each chicken breast half.
- 4Fold chicken over cheese and secure with toothpicks.
- 5Rub seasoning over chicken.
- 6In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on all sides.
- 7Transfer to a 8 inch square baking dish, and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- 8Discard toothpicks.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Jack Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.3
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 233.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 22.0 g