- 4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 boneless skinless, chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cheese into two 2 1/4 in 1 inch x 3/4 inch strips.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place a strip of cheese down the center of each chicken breast half.
- Fold chicken over cheese and secure with toothpicks.
- Rub seasoning over chicken.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on all sides.
- Transfer to a 8 inch square baking dish, and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Discard toothpicks.