Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
The spicy and Mexican seasonings gives plenty of zip to these tender chicken rolls.
Make and share this Pepper Jack Stuffed Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 boneless skinless, chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Cut cheese into two 2 1/4 in 1 inch x 3/4 inch strips.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place a strip of cheese down the center of each chicken breast half.
- Fold chicken over cheese and secure with toothpicks.
- Rub seasoning over chicken.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on all sides.
- Transfer to a 8 inch square baking dish, and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Discard toothpicks.
Easy and delicious! It took less than 25 minutes.